World’s Top Business Listing Website for Your Business
Think??? If you are finding a phone number of any business book and flip through hundreds of pages in order to find a local business phone number or address? How irritating it is??? Isn’t it?
The use of Yellow Pages has decrease over 7% in the last five years. People now a day’s conduct quick searches on online directories. Since Internet search tools like Google is the primary tool to finding businesses today, people are habitual to find using search method when it comes to find any business phone number or address. They don’t prefer to use clicking and expanding business category on yellow pages to find relevant category to find business information. So, it is very necessary that your business is listed in online major business directories in order to get found.
To get you started, here’s a quick guide to the top 20 online directories and links to their sign-up pages:
Google Places for Business
Listing your business on Google Places for Business should be at the top of your priority list. Google out performing every other search engine by a long shot the fact is, Google alone receives nearly 6 billion searches per day.
- Registering for a business listing on Google is very easy and totally free
- Business listings appear in Google Maps within a week
- Customers can leave reviews on your Google+ page
Create your Google Places for Business listing here.
Bing Places for Business
Bing is the second most visited search engine on the Internet. If people aren’t searching on Google, chances are, they’re searching for your business on Bing search engine. It is by Microsoft.
- Bing is Quick, easy, and free to register
- Add multiple business locations at one time (using multiple business up loader)
- You Can Include other content in your business listing like photos, videos, and more
Create your Bing Places for Business listing here.
Yahoo! Local Business Listing
Yahoo is the Internet’s 3rd most popular search engine, bringing in millions of searches per day it is more popular than others search engines in some country.
- Yahoo Local Basic listing is also free
- Include photos, company description and more for $9.95/month
- Get maximum exposure and listed on 40+ other directory listings for $29.99/month
Create your Yahoo Local listing.
Yelp Business Listing
Yelp is one of the best places on the Internet for consumers to find a quality review. If you’re looking to tap into the word-of-mouth advertising world, then Yelp is the perfect place to start for your business.
- Create deals for loyal customers right in your Yelp account
- Send messages to your customers, publicly or privately
- View business trends in Yelp’s reporting tool
Create your Yelp listing.
MerchantCircle is an online business directory that helps small businesses connects with local customers, and other local small businesses. They offer free marketing tools to help you build your business.
- Geographically localized to your target audience
- Ability to advertise to boost your business listing
- Host a business blog on the site
Create your MerchantCircle listing.
Yellow Pages Directory
Yellow Pages is the online version of a modern day phone book. Besides listing your business in an organized directory, Yellow Pages also offers advertisement for business, lead generation services and online payment options.
- Well-organized interface to find any Business Info
- Detailed ad performance data in Dashboard
- Receives millions of searches per day all over world
Create your Yellow Pages listing.
White Pages is the online equivalent of the white pages in a phone book. It’s a great way to make your business contact information available to over 200 million people worldwide.
- List your business among 30 million other businesses
- Premium text message service for mobile marketing
- Sponsored advertisement opportunities available
Create your White Pages listing today.
Superpages.com is another online business directory that is easy to navigate & use. Superpages.com includes some unique features like cars for sale, lottery results and helpful tips for finding business services & information quickly.
- Local weather listings on home page (in right side)
- Facebook sign-in option to make Sign-up Easy
- Popular search categories listed on the home page
Create your Superpages listing for your business.
Yellowbook Business Directory
Yellowbook.com is a subsidiary service of Hibu Business, and Yellowbook.com allows you to create an easily searchable business listing on their website. Listings come with access to a full profile that includes business information like phone number, address, a link to your website, product descriptions and more.
- Information distributed across yellowbook.com network and their partner websites
- Display and video ads available for business
- Cool map feature included in every business listing
Create your Yellowbook listing.
YellowBot is yet another online directory similar to the yellow pages in a phone book. YellowBot provides basic contact and location information about businesses, and allows online reviews from customers.
- Easily sign in with Windows live, Google, Facebook, Yahoo or Twitter
- Premium Listing opportunity for easy account management
- Ability to add searchable tags to your listing
Create your YellowBot listing.
Manta Business Directory
Manta is an online directory that receives over 30 million unique visitors per month. According to Incorporation spastics it is one of the fastest growing business sites on the Internet.
- A fantastic way to increase your website traffic with paid business SEO packages
- Get set up within minutes as it is very easy
- Highlight your products and brands on your business profile
Create your Manta listing.
Citysearch is an excellent network for restaurants, bars, spas, hotels, restaurants and more. It’s free to get a listing and easy to update your profile once you’re listed in their search results. CitySearch also offers city guides for the most popular cities in the United States.
- Vast partner network including Expedia, Urbanspoon, MerchantCircle and more
- Profile includes a fun welcome message for viewers
- Customers access business listings through popular Citysearch mobile app
Create your Citysearch listing.
MapQuest Web Map Listing
MapQuest is a web mapping service to help bring local customers right to your business doorstep. This listing is great for businesses that are trying to get customers to visit a physical location.
- Detailed driving directions to your business are available
- Only $3/week
- One central dashboard to manage business listings across multiple sites (paid service)
Create your MapQuest listing.
Local.com is a free business directory powered by Yext.com. Local.com offers searchers detailed information about everything going on in their city, including events, deals and information on popular businesses.
- Additional advertising options available
- Add a coupon to attract customers
- Resources available to make sure your business is listed correctly across the web
Create your Local.com listing.
Not only is Foursquare a popular business directory, it’s a popular social networking site. Customers can check in and comment on your business — ultimately leading more potential customers to your business.
- Connect your Twitter handle, so visitors can Tweet you
- Add a map so people can “check-in” to your business
- Popular mobile app available
Create your Foursquare listing.
Dex Knows Business Directory
DexKnows is a popular online business search directory that not only allows a business listing, but provides a way for you to track how your customers are engage with your profile, thus allowing you to track your online reputation.
- Identify places where you can advertise both online and in print
- Detailed lead information available through reporting tools
- Monitor your ratings and reviews
Create your DexKnows listing.
The Business Journals
The Business Journals is a local listing that has 4 levels of service options— free, bronze, silver, and gold. Each service option displays your listing in the directory, but the more you pay, the more opportunities you have to receive targeted traffic to your website.
- 8 million monthly searchers
- Searchers have an average income of $97K+
- 84% of searchers shop online
Create your Business Journals listing.
Angie’s List offers Fair Price and Service Quality Guarantees to over 3 million members. Join to read reviews on local service providers or shop offers for free! If you’re looking to establish an online reputation through positive reviews, Angie’s list is a must.
- Online reputation management services
- Ability to read and respond to reviews
- Access to additional helpful business tools
Create your Angie’s List listing.
Hotfrog is a commercial web directory providing websites categorized topically and regionally. Hotfrog maintains directories in 32 countries worldwide and is present in 15 languages. whose aim is to help get your website listed in Google’s search results?
- Registration takes less than 5 minutes
- Add as much detail to your profile as you would like for free
- Create coupons to incentivize your customers
Create your Hotfrog listing.
Conclusion: Do you need some help getting your business listed in online business directories? You can first scan your website to check where your website is listed on business directory, social sites or on search engines. If it is listed correctly, and find other listings to maximize your visibility.