Don’t Build Links, Build Relationships using E-mail Marketing
Today let’s talk about 10 top Email marketing service providers in this digital world to market your products & services and to build good communication and trust with your customers.
So, What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a proven strategy with which to promote your business. Email marketing helps you attract new customers and maintain close relationships with existing loyal customers. However, there are plenty of companies to choose service providers from. Ensuring you choose a reputable data provider is important; one that cleans their lists regularly and will credit you for any bad data that slipped through.
In the industries there are many lead generation software’s these days and each one is different from one another. The best tools which I came across are –
- Mail chimp –Mail chimp is one of the most popular email marketing companies out there. They offer a lot of great services, such as RSS to email, and they provide a lot of templates and integration tools for your convenience. It let you send out emails to 2000 subscribers for up to 12000 emails per month. And it is completely free.
- Aweber – It is same as other service providers but the only difference that I can really see is that you have to pay $1 to get started. They don’t have a free plan, but you can send 500 subscribers unlimited emails. You can pay Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly.
- Constant contact – Love their trial version and its experience is awesome. You can send bulk email using constantcontact.com because it’s affordable and easily connect to our customers. Online chat with their representatives is also very good.
- Bench mark email – It is one of the best email marketing tools. They organize webinars and also provide email marketing articles; you can also do mobile marketing through benchmark email mobile app.
- Stream send – It is another tool for email marketing. The feature that makes it extraordinary is that it supports multiple languages, manage multiple users securely and resell to its client. Try the trial version today!
- Get response – Although get response has limited customization and editing templates, but it is a good choice for startup owners because of its unique tracking feature and marketing suggestions.
- I contact – it’s well rounded and suited for beginners and has easy to use tools and plethora of options. It is considered one of the best Email marketing services industries. Its interface makes it easy to learn regardless of your technical expertise.
- Mad Mimi – It keep on updating its interface. It provides you tool that are easy for you to create fashionable and looks professional at the same time.
- Fresh mail – It provides some of the beautiful email templates of any email auto responder service. It boasts some of the interesting payment plans and more versatility than most of their competitors.
- Newsletter2go- It serves over 40,000 satisfied customers including some big brand names. Newsletter2Go might be your top choice if you want total versatility in your email marketing campaigns, and don’t want to be locked into a monthly payment. Newsletter2Go boasts certification from Return Path, so your emails are almost guaranteed to land in the inbox of your subscribers
Although there are multiple options available for those looking to start their own newsletter or email marketing campaigns, these are few that are our favorites.
Hope you like it.. Let us know your favorite list!