My Blogging Toolbox
Ever wonder if you’re using the right tools for your growing blog? Check out this list of essential blogging tools to grow your blog fast and earn money online.
Here are Some of the tools I tried for experiment and use in my blogging journey to do things more efficiently and productively.
Blog Hosting Tools
- BlueHost – My favorite host for one-click WordPress installs, 24/7 support and an anytime money-back guarantee. Note: BlueHost is my recommendation for new bloggers.
- HostGator: Whether you are a seasoned Internet pro, or just starting out with your first website, they are available for support 24/7/365 to assist you with any aspect of your hosting experience.
- Bigrock Hosting – India’s #1 Domain Registration & WebHosting company offers a plethora of specialized web services including domain registration, domain search and domain.
- JustHost – One of the more popular shared hosting options for new bloggers. They do have 24/7 support but not in a live chat window like BlueHost does (which is really helpful).
- KnownHost – I have used these guys for a few projects where I wanted a VPS environment. It’s a lot more complicated to set up than BlueHost but the support team is absolutely incredible.
Blog Security Tools
- StrongVPN – The best way to use public WiFi and ensure that no one looks at your work or passwords. Change your IP location, be secure and anonymous.
Blog SEO Tools
- SEOmoz – The best SEO tool on the internet. SEO recommendations, social media monitoring, local optimization and & much more.
- Market Samurai – Keyword research, SEO analysis, backlink finder tool.
- Google Traffic Estimator – A great way to get a feel of how much traffic is available for your blog.
- Backlink Checker – Find out who is linking to your blog it is to check link building efforts.
- Whitelabel Website Audit – if you are a freelancer you may need this tool to audit your clients website before starting a project.
Email Marketing & Subscriber Management Tools
- Aweber – Email subscriber service for bloggers easy to use and provides lots of advanced email subscriber tool.
- MailChimp – MailChimp provides email marketing for more than 15 million people globally. MailChimp is a favorite tool for all new blogger and email marketer provides 2000 subscriber totally free.
Additional Plugins for WordPress Blog
- Wishlist Member – the best software for building memberships sites.
- Pop Up Domination – Plugin to radically increase email subscribers.
- Google Sitemap Generator – Make sitemaps for better SEO.
- Yoast SEO Plugin –Yoast SEO is the most complete WordPress SEO plugin. It handles the technical optimization of your site & assists with optimizing your content.
Photos and Design Tool
- Killer eCover Scripts – Beautiful and easy eBook covers like mine.
- Dreamstime – Beautiful royalty free images cheap.
- Photodropper – Insert Flickr photos into your posts automatically.
WordPress themes for Blog
- Thesis Theme – Easy to use beautiful WordPress themes.
- Studiopress Themes – Super customizable theme framework by Copyblogger that will change how you think about WordPress templates.
- Startuply – Yep, this is happening.
Podcasting and videos Tools
- Audacity – Easy to use podcast/music editor.
- Camtasia – Record your screen and edit the videos.
- BRS Screen Recorder – A cheaper and easier to use screen recording software.
- Video Live Streaming – YouTube video stream is easier than ever before, now with scheduling, post-live DVR, and improved metrics.
Surveys and Statistics Tools
- Survey Monkey – My favorite way to survey my email subscribers.
- Google Analytics – Massive stats all for free.
- Clicky – Better statistics and heat maps and you can also track fake clicks on your PPC ads.
NOTE: Some of these links are affiliates which mean I will earn a small commission (at no extra cost) if you purchase through my links. I recommend only things about which i know it is useful.