How to Get your Cpanle Login Details
What is Cpanel –
Cpanel is a web-based hosting control panel provided by every hosting providers at the time of domain purchase. Cpanel allows website publisher to manage their websites from a web-based interface. By the using of Cpanel we can easily design and control the website, it provides a number of inbuilt software which is used to design a website in a quick and simple way.
CPanel is generally accessed using https on port 2082 or simply by adding “/panel” to the end of the hostname. Depending on the hosting provider. Here is your basic Cpanel looks like.
How to get You Cpanel Login Details
To manage the website you need to login you Cpanel but it generally happens that we forgot the Cpanel login details. So here is the quick way to get your Cpanel login details.
- Login to your hosting provider site from where you purchase your domain name. Like here I am taking the example of big rock from where I purchased the domain name.
- Click on Login and put your login detail which you provided at the time of registration.
- This will redirect you to your Admin area where you can see your domain name.
- Click on your domain name then Click on Admin Details under your hosting plan you purchase like single domain or multi-domain.
- Once you Click on Admin Detail you will get a PopUp Window from where you can get you Cpanel Detail.
Here you can get URL link to login on your Cpanel, your Username, and Password. If you do not remember your password you can change your password by clicking on change password.
Once you get your URL link for Cpanel put it in the browser and hit enter this will redirect you to your Cpanel where you need to put Username and Password to login on Cpanel.