The Best Blogging Tools / Services You Should Be Using For Successful Blogging!
I have been constantly enquired by the newbie bloggers about the blogging assets which I’m using and thus I’ve decided to show some valuable internet marketing tools through this page. I’m utilizing the following tools to make my blogging life easier and personally recommending them to build a successful blog.
Disclaimer: I want to tell you that some of the links which I’ve included in this page are affiliate links and at no additional cost to you, I’ll get a commission if you purchase that particular product/service through my affiliate link. I’m the affiliate of the reliable products/services that I believe in and so don’t hesitate to acquire them. I would thank you in advance if you decide to buy any blogging tool/service with the help of my affiliate link. I appreciate your help in supporting my online business. This will only enable me to serve you with more useful stuff.
- Bluehost – My favorite host for one click WordPress installs, 24/7 support and an anytime money-back guarantee. This was the host I first got started on. Read my blog hosting reviews about them or follow my step-by-step guide to getting started. *Note: Bluehost is my recommendation for new bloggers.
- StrongVPN – The best way to use public WiFi and ensure that no one looks at your work or passwords. Change your IP location, be secure and anonymous.
- Akismet: Akismet is an advanced hosted anti-spam service aimed at thwarting the underbelly of the web. It efficiently processes and analyzes masses of data from millions of sites and communities in real time.
- SEOmoz – The best SEO tool on the net. SEO recommendations, social media monitoring, much more.
- Market Samurai – Keyword research, SEO analysis, back link finder.
- Google Traffic Estimator – A great way to get a feel of how much traffic is available.
- Backlink Checker – Find out who is linking to your blog.
Blog Subscription Managment:
- Aweber – Email subscriber service for bloggers.
- ConvertKit – This is an awesome tool used by industry experts email marketing tools you need to grow your blog and business.
Photos and design
- Killer eCover Scripts – Beautiful and easy eBook covers like mine.
- Dreamstime – Beautiful royalty free images cheap.
- Photodropper – Insert Flickr photos into your posts automatically.
- Cassette – These guys did the new Blog Tyrant logo text. Amazing!
- Thesis Theme – Easy to use beautiful WordPress themes.
- Studiopress Themes – Super customizable theme framework that will change how you think about WordPress templates.
- Thrive Themes – Ultimate blogging and affiliate marketing conversion focused theme used by million of bloggers worldwide.
Podcasting and videos
- Audacity – Easy to use podcast/music editor.
- Audio Technica USB Mic – A beautiful mic that plugs right into your PC.
- Camtasia – Record your screen and edit the videos.
- BRS Screen Recorder – A cheaper and easier to use screen recording software.
Surveys and Statistics
- Google Analytics – Massive stats all for free.
- Clicky – Better statistics and heat maps.