Guide to Off Page Optimization
Off Page Optimization –
In SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Search algorithms and ranking factors are constantly changing, but few factors of SEO community remain same like relevancy, trustworthy and authority. While we don’t know the full algorithm Google uses to rank content or website but we fallow the basic rules to rank the website in SEO.
Successful SEO optimization can increase your website ranking and make it popular on the social network. There are two ways of Optimizing website, On page and off page optimization. These two factors are the wheels that run the vehicle of SEO.
Basic understanding of Off page optimization –
Off-page optimization is a process to increase your site popularity on Google by creating back link of your site on another site. These factors function outside the boundaries of the web pages.These ranking factors are not directly controlled by the publisher. Off-page optimization basically deals in link building for SEO.
Off-page, SEO is a long-term and time-consuming process.It includes acquiring backlinks to your webpage from the authority sites, Social media, and Posts. Off-page factors work in the background to improve the search rankings.
There is a number of the platform where you can provide your brand or business detail to increase the visibility of your website like Social network, Blogging, Video sharing, Posts, Article submission to another site. All this platform have a different procedure to submit the detail but their goal is same that to increase the visibility of brand throughout the social network.
Off-page optimization techniques in details –
By applying off page SEO takes, you can boost the ranking of your web page so that it drives traffic on your webpage. Let’s go through various techniques to optimize your web page.
Link building –
It is one of the most famous and widely used ways of doing off page optimization. Link building is defined as building external links to your website.
The publisher can provide the link to there website to other famous platforms like social networking site and social bookmarking.
- Social Networking Site – You can provide your website link or brand detail on Social Networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Blogging – You can write a blog about your product on famous and well know blog platform like Quora.com.
- Forum Posting – By commenting on forums, you can get backlink as you can provide your website link in the post while posting something.
- Article submission – If you submit your article in the article directories, you will get a backlink to your website. Mainly directories accept only original content.
- Reviews – Write reviews about others businesses or ask your clients to write a review of your business in major business reviews sites like RateitAll, Shvoong, Kaboodle etc.
Photo Sharing –
If you have used any of your own photos or images on your site which gives information about your product or business, then you can share them with many of the major photo sharing websites like Flickr, Picasa, Photo Bucket, etc.
You can provide your website link on the image so whenever people click on the image you it redirects on the website.
Video Marketing –
If you have any videos that you have used on your site which gives information about your product or business, then you can submit them to sites like YouTube.
You can also share the video on Whats-app, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.