Top 10 SEO Blog You Should Subscribe In 2017
In SEO (search engine optimization), keeping on top of the best industry blogs is incredibly important to remain competitive as a marketing manager. SEO, like most aspects of online marketing, is a field where the rules seem to change constantly, so reading articles by highly-regarded SEOs should be a daily requirement of your online marketing team.
So let’s check out these top 10 best blogs for a daily read-
- SEO Book – Aaron Wall is the biggest names in SEO, and his site, SEOBook, is a respected source for SEO Intel. Aaron regularly posts about search engine updates that affect website rankings on SERPs (search engines results pages), as well as trends in the leading search company sites.
- Search Engine Land – Search Engine Land features daily search engine industry news & trends in search marketing (SEM) – paid search advertising (PPC) & search engine optimization (SEO) plus expert analysis, advice, tips, tactics & How To Guides for search marketing.
- Neil Patel’s Blog – Neil Patel helps companies like Amazon, NBC, GM, HP, and Viacom grow their revenue. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web, Forbes says he is one of the top 10 online marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies in the world.
- Yoast SEO Blog – Yoast writes about several topics like General SEO, Usability & Conversion Rate Optimization, Analytics, eCommerce, Social Media and, of course, WordPress. It helps you optimize your website, through (WordPress) Plugins, blog posts, eBooks and even tweets.
- Moz – If you are aware of the term SEO, you should have probably heard the name “Moz”. Moz is one of the most influential SEO blogs around the web right now. It is not only backed by industry leading SEO data but it has the largest SEO community on the globe!Moz also has a lot of SEO tools that will help you increase your search traffic and understand your audience better.
- SEO Nick – If you are looking for real case studies on SEO that will explode your search traffic, SEO Nick is the perfect blog for you. If you love SEO case studies, real data and articles that include actual insights, SEO Nick is the right fit. This is an emerging yet most insightful blog on SEO that is a wealth of SEO knowledge.
- Search Engine Journal – The Journal strikes a nice balance between tactical/strategic articles and industry coverage. They also do some nice roundups of tools and resources, which I find useful from an analysis & competitive research perspective.
- Conversation Marketing – Ian Lurie is the fastest rising SEO blogger. His blog has gone from occasionally interesting to nearly indispensable over the last 18 months, as the quality of content, focus on smart web/SEO strategies with witty humor shine through.
Subscribe to my weekly Newsletter!
Get free online marketing tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.
- Hubspot – HubSpotattracts over 2 million monthly visitors and is gaining fast popularity among those especially interested in marketing and sales. The HubSpot blog is divided into two groups: the marketing blog and the sales blog. You’ll find all SEO-related content in their marketing blog; however, I definitely recommend looking into their sales blog too. By separating the two into different categories, readers can browse content and search specific topics by relevance.
- SEMrush – As one of the best in competitive research services for online marketing, SEMrush focuses on generating valuable content for digital marketing. Posts are both informative and detailed and will sometimes feature posts written by well-known industry experts.
We publish a few articles each week and offer great information and advice for improving SEO. So, if you’re looking for great content that is both easy to understand and informative, then our blog is not one to miss. Leave a comment below and let us know what all topics you want us to cover more.