WHO TO HIRE, FREELANCER VS AGENCY?
Freelancer or an Agency – It’s often a overwhelming decision to choose between the two when it comes to get design, promotion or any development related work done. at the same time both have their pros and cons it all begins and ends with what your requirement, budget, and work priority and where you are willing to compromise. You might want to read this article if you’re wonder why you need a graphic designer, SEO or web developer to start with?
- Freelancers are flexible to answer even after standard office time 10:00 to 06:00 Many freelancers guys respond even weekend to emails and might even act upon your request.
- With freelancer Budget is negotiable in most cases as a freelancer will try to provide you the best for your money. Plus the overhead costs are low so in general the prices are lower than that of an agency.
- Communication is a lot quicker with freelancer, clearer and on point as there’s only one point of get in touch with who is 100% responsible for the job.
- Expectation from a freelancer designer, developer of SEO is clear as you hire them based on their style and portfolio, so you know what you’re going to get from that freelancer.
- Most freelancers are up to date with the latest trends, newest digital techniques, and have a reliable outsource team that ensures you get the right output at its best price in industry.
- Larger Work load can be handled due to larger staff and this is beneficial to agencies with ongoing multiple clients projects.
- Most agencies will provide all services under one roof which can be a time saver for you.
- In agency there is will be a person always available as alternative so your project can be assigned if there be absence due to sickness or vacation leaves.
- Teamwork is the key in any agency where a team is assign to your project and every outcome is the innovation of this creative team.
- It’s unfair to say that a freelancer person is not trust worthy, but in general, because it’s a company it’s takes a little more “faith points”…
Disclaimer: Every agency and every freelancer is different.. I am not here to be-little either of them – I am merely comparing the two as we see it and making some key points to confidently make your decision a little more clearer. every client is different too..
if you enjoyed this article, you might enjoy reading another .. so please subscribe us for latest updates and informative tutorials.