10 Best Photography WordPress Themes 2017 [Expert’s Collection]
This is a collection of 10 top quality photography WordPress themes for professional photographers, amateur photographers, photo bloggers, selfie snappers, and visual artists. These premium themes have been specifically designed with the photographer in mind.
One feature all these themes have in common however is they’re from reputable and trusted WordPress theme shops / developers, so you can be confident you’re getting a quality theme to build your photography website.
- Expedition Photography Theme – Expedition is a beautiful photography WordPress theme from Imagely with a simple and modern design. The premium theme has a full screen slideshow for the homepage and a transparent left side navigation menu for linking to all your photography galleries and other pages. Its mobile friendly with a responsive design, has numerous blog, post and page layouts, and fully supports the Next Gen image gallery plugin.
- INSPIRO – Inspiro is a beautiful photography and video focused WordPress theme from WPZOOM. The premium theme has a modern and stylish design perfect for showcasing your images and video. It’s packed with handy features such as a full screen slideshow, gallery module, widgetized homepage, mobile responsive layout, Woo Commerce support and more.
- RICH GALLERY WORD PRESS THEME – Rich Gallery is a modern and minimalist gallery WordPress theme ideal for photographers, artists, designers and others wanting to showcase their portfolio of photos, video or design work. The premium theme from Rich WP has a fully adaptive and mobile responsive design that’s minimal but bold and visually stunning to ensure your photos really stand out. Some of the key features include: the ability to build galleries from posts or pages, support for native WordPress post formats, WooCommerce ready for ecommerce, professional looking blog, great looking gallery and post list layouts, easy color customization, logo integration, multiple widget areas, icon menu, translation ready, quality code to WordPress standards, supports most Jetpack plugin features (like tiled galleries, contact forms, and so on).
- EXPOSURE – This theme’s design provides framing for the photography without overpowering the imagery that you choose to use. The above-fold is dominated by a full-width image slider that extends underneath the opaque header and navigation bar. Below that, plain pastel colors and elegant typography offers a beautiful framework for additional photographs.Fortunately, the theme’s elegant design extends through all of its pages, with the all-important gallery page especially well considered.
PHOTOCRATI – It includes more than 60 homepage styles, gallery management, blogging, e-commerce tools, iPhone/iPad compatibility, copyright protection, built-in SEO tools and is easy to customize. This single-solution theme allows you to have a website, galleries, blog and sell all in one. Photocrati does not have a “design.” This theme actually has 60+ unique templates that are ready to use based on the type of images you plan to showcase.
- TIMBER – The front page of Timber will leave visitors in no doubt as to what your website’s focus is – the only element is a full-screen slider showcasing your images. Rolling over the edge of the screen displays customizable transitions to move between each image, and if you include a relevant call to action within the theme’s admin panel, visitors can click through to each project in question. Each project is presented in a filmstrip style, and clicking each image enables you to view it full-screen mode, with navigation of the image controlled by your mouse movements. There are other display choices – such as a more traditional full-screen slider, or masonry-style gallery – but the filmstrip is such an impressive option, you may not want to consider the rest.
TIMBER – Glare is a fully responsive theme with fullscreen background – just right for photographers who want their work to be showcased with style. Use the super slider or video background for amazing and eye-catching, effects. The theme is made by CssIgniter, which means it comes with a bundle of other themes for free.
FOCALLY– Focally is the one-page theme that can do it all for you – whether you have a portfolio, agency website, or online service. The theme has astonishing parallax effects, which complement its features very well. You’ll discover easy-to-build price tables, map integration, and beautiful portfolio pages.
PHOTO STUDIO – As you can see from the demo, this is a great looking black photography theme. Of course, the colors can easily be edited, but we have to point out that the demo contrast makes us think that this is one of the best color schemes for the theme. At the back-end of things you have several custom shortcodes, widgets and lots of menus and builders which will allow you to create the perfect photo website.
DIVI – Divi is a completely visually enthralling and stunning, professionally graphically designed and composed, extensively developed and technologically refined, stylistically flexible and very creatively inspired, simple to customize and deeply flexible and functional, reliable and secure responsive WordPress multi-concept, multipurpose website theme. Divi is an extremely powerful and experientially engaging WordPress theme, designed with the raw power and sheer flexibility to effortlessly lend itself to servicing a whole slew of different website profiles and archetypes across many different industries, fields and niches.
Let us know your favorite photography WordPress themes in comments section below..