25 Plus Helpful Twitter Keyboard Shortcuts
Twitter is a fast micro blogging network and sometimes, being able to do things just a minute bit faster can actually be a great help. Although most of us use it on mobile, they are times where we will find ourselves using the Twitter website on our desktop/laptop, and this is when keyboard shortcuts become very handy!
Over the years, Twitter has changed which keystrokes do what to navigate Twitter quickly, as well as quietly added new keyboard shortcuts. here I am sharing the list of the latest Twitter keyboard shortcut for you and it will increase your productivity while working on Twitter.
These keyboard shortcuts are helpful for using the various actions available on Twitter.
- N to compose a new tweet
- F to favorite a tweet
- R to reply to a tweet
- T to re-tweet a tweet
- M to send a direct message
- U to mute a user
- B to block a user
- Enter to open tweet details
- L to close all open tweets
- /to go to the search box
- Ctrl + Enter to send a tweet
These keyboard shortcuts will help you navigate your way around Twitter.
- ? will bring up the shortcut menu 🙂
- J to move to the next tweet
- K to move to the previous tweet
- Space to move down a page
- .to bring up the next set of tweets and take you to the top of the page
And finally, these shortcuts (or a combination of keystrokes) will let you access all the native functions of Twitter.
- G then H for Home
- G then N for Notifications
- G then A for Activity
- G then R for Mentions
- G then D for Discover
- G then P for Profile
- G then F for Favorites
- G then L for Lists
- G then M for Messages
- G then S for Settings
- G then U for any user’s timeline (then enter the user you want)
You Can open ALL Twitter’s Shortcut by Pressing Shift +? it will open a popup with all available shortcuts for you.
Subscribe to my weekly Newsletter!
Get free online marketing tips and resources delivered directly to your inbox.
So start using these shortcuts and use Twitter like a pro.